Back to regular programming! Apologies for the hiatus as I was away from my laptop for awhile. I was in Bali for a week and it was wonderful. I still miss the beaches in the Philippines though. And as I was reminiscing, I was dreaming about this smoothie. So here’s another super green smoothie recipe.
- 2 cups kale
- 2 cups coconut milk (I use So Delicious)
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup cucumber (sliced and frozen)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Blend the leafy greens and coconut milk first until the leafy chunks have dissolved completely.
- Blend in the frozen cucumber. These will act as the ice so there will be no need to add in ice cubes.
- Blend everything until smooth and pour in a mason jar or any glass of choice. 🙂
Share this Post